Translate

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Welcome, my little Trendy Travelers!!




Hey there my Trendy Nail Travelers!

 My name is Beata and I will be one of your first Flight Attendants! 

SO..I hope you guys brought all you need because these next few trips will definitely have you screaming for more! But to just introduce myself, I am Polish and I am also a very nail trendy person, I love the idea of having the most unique and creative designs on my nails and what other way to pair this but with my other passion which is traveling! So what girl wouldn't want to have the best looking manicure before she leaves for her vacation?! The magical places I have chosen for our destinations come with awesome nail ideas that will inspire any girl to try these out. Get ready guys and don't forget to buckle (safety first) because this is going to be one Nail Trendy Flight! 


No comments:

Post a Comment